Friday, April 25, 2008

Gosh I hate being bipolar. I mean, I guess most people don't love it. But, whatever. I have had an AMAZING day! Then, I come home. Sit down at the computer and BAM! Bad mood. I feel like crying. And sleeping. At the same time. I probably just need to sleep it off. But, once I hit the bed, I'll be wide awake. That's the way it usually works.
So, I've ate like a pig today. I think I'm just going to half everything I eat. Pour water on the rest of it or something. I dunno. But I'm fat and right now I feel horrible about myself. Maybe it's just the lack of endorphins. Maybe I should go to the doctor so I can get diagnosed and get some Prozac or something. No insurance. So, that won't work. Oh well! I'll just deal with my "shiny happy fits of rage" myself. That's a quote from a Moldy Peaches song, in case you didn't know. That's how I describe my ups and downs. It works.
I think I'm going to try and sleep this off. Maybe it'll work. Gosh I hope so.

No comments: